Cruise Ship Excursions
From the ports of Southampton, Portland (Weymouth) and Avonmouth (Bristol) Jim has regularly guided day excursions whilst vessels are in port.
Destinations with which Jim is familiar are:-
1. Stonehenge and Salisbury including both the City and Cathedral.
2. Windsor Castle, the Great Park, Windsor Town and Eton.
3. Southampton to the World Heritage Site of Bath via Salisbury to include a Panoramic Tour of the Georgian City and a visit to the Roman Baths.
1. Stonehenge – a circular tour through Dorset including a guided tour of the monument.
2. Abbotsbury Gardens and Swannery.
3. Athelhampton House.
Avonmouth – a new destination for cruise ships
1. Salisbury and Stonehenge.
2. Glastonbury, Wells and the Mendip Hills to include Wells Cathedral.
3. Bath to include the Roman Baths.
4. Bristol – a panoramic tour with visits to various city sites including SS Great Britain and Clifton Suspension Bridge.